People always make Juliet out to be dumb in Romeo and Juliet, but I think she at least had some sense where Romeo didn't have much of any
- Romeo: I was thinking about this chick earlier who I said I was in love with but now I love that girl over there that is very likely to either belong to my family's enemy or be close with my family's enemy as it is their party I am crashing
- Juliet: I do not like being so young and forced into a relationship with an older man, but oh there's a cute guy more my age over there. And since he's here he must have been invited and is there for a reasonable love match for myself
- Romeo: We should kiss right now at this party
- Juliet: No that is a super dumb idea
- Romeo: *kisses her anyway*
- Juliet: That was dumb of you
- Romeo: We should get married right now
- Juliet: We don't know each other. Shouldn't we wait until at least a little time has passed?
- Romeo: Like tomorrow?
- Juliet: Sure, fine.
- Juliet: We're married now, so we have to try and make things better between our families.
- Romeo: Right.
- Romeo: It seems I have killed your cousin and am now exiled.
- Juliet: Ok so since Romeo fucked up I'm gonna fix this shit by taking a harmless sleeping liquid. He'll come and get me and we can go away together.
- Romeo: *immediately kills himself*
- Juliet: For fucks sake.
babybisonss asked: remember when aang went to fire nation school and made ozai out of noodles? imagine honora coming back from school one day with a noodle picture of zuko
I GASPED SO LOUDLY AT THIS
"Hey dad look what I did today! I made your scar EXTRA noodley too!!!!"
wait wait like 5 year old honora learning about the war on the first day of school and later that night shes like “daddy why did you want to get uncle aang i thought youre friends?” and zuko has to try to explain it all and so then the next time all the other kids of the gaang come visit shes like “yo guys youll never believe what we learned in school” and so they spend the rest of the day mocking zuko by chasing aang and sokka and katara and toph around screaming “honor”
Zuko goes to tuck her in that night and she’s like “Dad, where is your honor anyway?” and he kisses her forehead and says “Well you have a little bit of it”
i just had a vision: its zuko’s birthday and honora gets him a bunch of random household objects that went missing a couple days ago, only now they all have “honor” written on them (“now you have lots and lots of honor”)
And then years later his last words to her will be something like “Thanks for all the honor, little turtle duck”
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO
If you get a note like this from this guy, ignore it. Delete it. If you ask what his daughter likes, he’ll try sending you a very suspicious folder with random art in it, as well as a virus.
Please spread this around because someone who doesn’t know any better can really wind up getting screwed over. Thank you!
Rebloging for my artsy followers. :) Be safe guys!
what did i just watch
At first I thought it was guys trying to make pattycake sound like a demonic summoning ritual. Fortunately I kept listening.
THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS OF ALL TIME THO I HAVEN’T SEEN THIS IN YEARS OMG